Netherlands Embassy in Vilnius Lithuania
May 18, 2016 The Netherlands Embassy in Lithuania looks back on a successful LOGIN Tech Conference 2016, which was held in Vilnius on May 5th and 6th. Part of this Conference, the largest tech event in the Baltics, was the LOGIN Startup Fair, to which the Embassy of the Netherlands to Lithuania contributed by bringing a substantial Dutch delegation of relevant stakeholders to Vilnius.
April 7, 2016 On 6 april 2016 an advisory referendum was held in the Netherlands on the EU-association agreement with Ukraine. The preliminary outcome shows that the required threshold for a valid outcome of a turn-out of 30% or more was reached, with a clear victory for the people who voted against.
- Follow-Up Sessions on Dutch-Lithuanian seminar on Sustainable Urban Mobility Planning
- Q&A: What does the agreement between the EU and Turkey entail?
- Minister Hennis: ‘Europe has to grow up’
- Statement by Prime Minister Mark Rutte after EU-Turkey summit
- How will Europeans watch and share films and series in the future?